ITSO PMO Analyst
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
- Resource management data analysis and benchmarking.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Support project set up, project planning and change management.
- Support risk and issue management.
- Support Stakeholder management – internal and external communications; communication plan creation and execution.
- Work extensively with remote colleagues in different time zones to develop and update project plans. Execute certain activities within the aforesaid plans.
- Support communication planning and execution including the development of communications and creating meeting minutes.
- Governance support – execution of a project governance model.
- Financial analysis - monitor, track, and reconcile project costs versus budget as well as Benefits Tracking.
- Assist with management of project portfolio.
- Support assurance activities to review project deliverables for compliance to PDF.
- Project or Activity Description "Mandatory Requirements
- 3 or more years of Project management and PMO experience in areas of major responsibility, working in Programmes and/or Projects
- Should have been through at least one project lifecycle
- Any project type (IT/ telecom/ software development/transition/ migration/ process change/ transformation etc.)
- Any methodology (Waterfall/ Agile)
- Should have some relevant project management related certification or training (PMP/ PRINCE2/ P3O/ MSP/ MoP/ Agile)
- 3 or more years in Financial duties; analyzing, benefits tracking, costs reconcile, costs tracking, working thru budget issues.
- MS Office including Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Assignment role type Project
- A contractor on established position No
- Project management and/or PMO experience
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, V look up and H lookup
- SharePoint administration
- Knowledge of PDF and PPM
- Project Management certification
- Oil and Gas industry experience"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing and communicating with Senior stakeholders
- Experience in managing and communicating with Global teams and offshore resources
- Excellent time management skills – meeting mandatory deadlines for monthly and weekly deliverables
- Attention to detail
- Process improvement
- Flexibility with respect to customer and stakeholder location/time zone
- Experience in developing, updating and delivering training materials and guides
- Self-starter can work independently to initiate, work on and complete tasks."