Opportunity for the Position of PMO Analyst – Mumbai
Future Group is the pioneer in the Indian retail sector and focuses on developing and operating modern retail networks, consumer goods brands and logistics networks for the consumption sector in India.
- Description: As SPO team member role, you will be providing differentiated portfolio and project governance and frameworks for IT portfolios, Programs and Projects. The role includes a strong agile element to support changing ways of working and adaptability to business change.
- Is responsible for managing portfolio of IT Projects and Programs and their SPO management according to value, risk and business impact.
- Strategic role in Program office and governance planning of wide range of Projects and Programs
- Liaising with Business Champions (Business Alignment Leads) to understand strategic priority, cost, complexity and impact of incoming pipeline initiatives
- Assuring quality as an active partner to project
- PPM Data Analysis & Reporting
- Agile scoping, e.g. working with business to help deliver prioritized user epics and stories.
- Facilitates post implementation reviews and driving continuous improvement
- Contributes actively to the shaping and governance of projects, facilitating agile checkpoints, acting helping hand to the project teams
- Training & Induction
- Open and collaborative works as a team with professionalism.
- Sees the big picture personal success is just part of overall success.
- Resilient does not take setbacks personally and perseveres.
- Creative and flexible engineers laterally to find ways forwards.
- Disciplined able to prioritize and work with rigor to high standards; able to follow process and work to quality frameworks.
- Positive drive helps to motivate others around them and take change forwards.
- Emotionally intelligent is self-aware and empathetic to others, responds appropriately, including in challenging & crucial circumstances.
- Continuous improvement contributes proactively to improvement.
- MS Office, Macros programming, MS Project, Reporting Tools (MS/Open Source)
- Sound Quality processes understanding
- Good Analytical & Strategic Skill
- Excellent written & Verbal communication skills
- Project & Portfolio Management knowledge preferred
- SDLC: Agile preferred
- JIRA knowledge preferred