ZS (www.zs.com) ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
ZS’ India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS Associates’ Support group acts as catalyst in providing support to all internal business groups by adding value to enable people to do their work best. We provide administrative services that enable business groups to better manage their time and achieve their business goals for ultimate profitability and well-being of the Company.
Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to senior management as well as project team members. This position requires strong work experience and the ability to work independently in each of the following functions. He/she will be responsible for coordinating with account teams, managing the PMO function for program(s), supporting and managing processes and administrative needs of the account under the direction of Program Manager.
- Maintain calendars.
- Prepare computer graphics for presentations
- Coordinate monthly offshore team meeting
- Coordinate and support with team requirements
Preparing & Maintaining Weekly Reports
- Update project performance summaries (e.g., financials, utilization, SLA metrics) regularly
- Prepare & Maintain Weekly Adhoc Tracking Reports
- Facilitate continuous improvements leveraging various internal assets in consensus with key stakeholders
- Maintain project documents repository and ensure timely updates and version control
- Own PMO processes and tools (e. g, project charter, ticket management system, issue management, communication and reporting, knowledge management, etc.)
- Maintain status records, follow ups and report for tickets/requests/risks
- Manage onboarding/off boarding, training and team compliance, and maintain team roster including leaves/vacation tracking
- Manage asset (client laptops/phones) tracking
- Manage PMO assets and be a single point of contact for the team on any queries on relevant topics
- Coordinate with team members to track the adherence on project processes (e.g., project status on ticket management system, etc.)
- Coordinate with key stakeholders for timely renewal of legal documents and flag upcoming billing milestones and preemptively communicate to program manager
- Coordinate monthly offshore team meetings and video-conferences between offshore and onshore team
- Coordinate and support project admin requirements – regular team events, birthday celebrations, and ME time tracking
- Facilitate induction of new team members in the team by coordinating kick-off meetings and getting appropriate system accesses
- Enable L&ED - planning trainings and tracking EVOLVE discussions
- Coordinate knowledge sharing sessions
- Collaborate with client’s admin/support group to set up meetings & seminars
- Follow-up with client’s PMO team on any issues with the PMO tools/processes that are shared across ZS and client (e.g., ticket management system, etc.)
- Work directly with client’s PMO team on updating and sharing performance summaries (financials, utilization, SLA metrics) with key stakeholders
- Manage a new client context program. This core team will help all client teams in India develop small websites and conduct many workshops. So, the job description should have elements of HTML-based website development as well.
- Create basic documentation and basic project alarms
- Take basic notes and status updates from team meetings
- A lot of work involving searching for images, creating clean aesthetic-based websites
If the below opportunity suits you, please send me your updated CV & below mentioned details :
· Current Location:
· Total Experience:
· Relevant Project Management Experience:
· Experience working on Computer Graphics/Website Designing/PPT/Presentations:
· Current CTC:
· Expected CTC
· Notice Period:
· Offers in Hand:
· Applied with ZS earlier (Yes/No):
· Available for In-person interview :
6 Months – 4 years of Strong Office Administration Experience.
· Prior experience of running PMO for more than 20 people preferred
· Prior work experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant preferred.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Professional appearance and demeanor, with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
· Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability
· Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), with 50 wpm keyboarding required
· Must be able to make routine decisions effectively
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment
· Professional services/multi-national experience a plus
· Customer focused
· Good interpersonal skills
· Proactive and extremely high on initiatives
· Must have a work & learn attitude.