JD for PMO role :-
1. Define and clarify project scope
2. Develop the project plan & project schedule
3. Coordinate activities across different organizational functions
4. Track all ongoing projects at regular intervals to ensure projects are on course and follow the approved methodology which also includes the following :
Checking project progress toward meeting its objectives
Determining the cause of deviations from the plan
Taking corrective actions to address deviations
Redress the project related concerns
5. Assess and continuously improve project management.
6. Standardize project management practices throughout the organization. Build up a common set of practices, principles , measurement matrices and templates for managing projects.
7. Improve communication so that senior executives and stakeholders know project status
8. Perform regular project analysis and improve decision-making.
Grad with 60% marks across all academics
- Min. 7 years exp as PMO & 1 year as Lead
- Hands on in SAP & IT Project as PMO
- Excellent soft skills
- Ready to work in non IT Co in Mumbai