PMO Manager – Ludhiana
StepUp Placements® is now known as StepUp HR. Deeply committed to our clients, we like to pride ourselves in making a substantial difference to our customers business. We strongly believe in establishing long term win-win partnership with our customers.
- The role is part of the Corporate HR organization and is a member of the HR G&I Team
- Manages the creation and repository of the minutes of various governance meetings and governance decks,
- Supports the Head PMO agenda in driving rigorous program management of 35 team HR AOPs
- Maintain and monitor the Project Plans created as part of the HR AOP and ensure that they, accurately reflect the Project Status, Comply with defined Project Management standards
- Works closely and supports PMO Head to manage interdependencies, risks and business priorities. Supports Head PMO to build various presentations and minutes related to Governance.
- Update the progress of HR AOPs across Corporate and Business HR by accurately reflecting the project status.
- Supports Head PMO to drive the HR Governance calendar and governance reporting.
- Supports HR PMO Head to collaborate with all the relevant project stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning / timely progress of HR AOP.
- Project management and methodologies know how with ability to create and manage project plans.
- Basic understanding of SAP HR, Success Factors, HR Portal, HR Reporting and HR Shared Services would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications especially, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Projects Education Degree level education or equivalent. PMP or Prince 2 qualification would be beneficial. Experience Over 3-5 years of experience working in a corporate HR role with over 3 years of experience in project management. Advanced knowledge of MS Project is essential.