Program Manager – Chandigarh
We are looking for a Program Manager who will be responsible for planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the products. The person will be responsible to accomplish strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities. The program manager must have strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle.
- Defining the program governance (controls).
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress.
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Managing risks and issues and take corrective measurements for programme's successful outcome.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Managing communications with all stakeholders.
- Managing risks to the programme's successful outcome.
- Develop and establish strong processes that streamline the development cycle and help integrate multiple plans, dependencies and deliverables effectively.
- Work closely with the Development and Quality Assurance teams and play a leadership role, responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- Work with other Product Management leaders globally, and across different product lines to define release prioritization for assigned product areas.
- Provide regular updates to management team to ensure appropriate exposure of issues and challenges.
- The Product Manager will stay on top of current trends and develop long term plans for the success of the product line
- BE / B. Tech or MBA with 8+ years’ experience.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- A strong track record of achievement is critical. Whatever it is that you have done in the past, you should have demonstrated success.