Ensight is a growth oriented, forward looking and fast paced technology and marketing solution provider. What differentiates us is our Business Model & Philosophy of Focused approach. Our Model & Philosophy has helped us grow from a group of around 20 members to a great team of over 350 members in just 4 years. Our specialized ventures offers services to over 4500 customers worldwide including Disney, National Geography, 21st Century Fox, Cambridge University, Oracle & more.
The exact responsibilities and the main duties of the Project Coordinator can be summarized as follows:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies with the help of the team.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Coordinate with the clients on regular interval to understand project brief, feedback and provide solutions.
• Should have a work experience in digital or search marketing industry
• Bachelor or master degree in business or related field of study.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Education, Expertise & Experience
• We are looking for a Project Coordinator having above 1 year of digital marketing experience.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience is a must. Candidates having MBA with marketing specialization from reputed universities can have added advantage.