Project Management Office-PMO
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Forecast (in PPM) sector resources against the respective projects and ensure allocated funding is sufficient, flagging risks and resolving where required
- Ad hoc assistance in financial forecast for sector and/or projects
- PPM timesheet tracking and compliance
- Provide resourcing support, raising necessary hiring approvals as well as onboarding and offboarding requirements
- Workforce planning, ensuring the plan is in accordance with strategy and any seating requirements/ID's have been requested
- Contract management and vendor coordination for registering new contracts and in parallel raising demand requests with ChainIQ.
- Provide support to stream lead and business manager in delivering the overall agenda
- A strong PMO background – the candidate will ideally have a 10+ years experience in tracking and supporting project financials
- UBS experience – Ideally would have previous or current experience at UBS
- PPM knowledge – resource allocation, project set up, trouble shooting, producer split in PPM
- HRI/Workforce plan systems – prior knowledge and ability to raise requests and make changes in WFP 2.0, a plus
- Contract management – prior experience in using logistics platform to raise, renew and amend contracts, a plus
- Vendor management – experience is dealing with various vendors on resources and contract related tasks , resource onboarding and off boarding process , ODC/ODP process
- Proactive, can-do attitude - no single day is the same as the next, candidate must be able to prioritise accordingly and attend to urgent deliverables at short notice.
- Proficient in using MS Office suite of desktop tools i.e. Excel, Outlook, power point etc
- Communication skills – multiple management levels within the firm