As Hitachi, Ltd.’s (NYSE: HIT) global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable return on investment. Hitachi Consulting’s client base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement. For more information please visit www.hitachiconsulting.com
- Should have 12+ years industry experience
- Should have had deep technology exposure in <Tech> for at least 7-8 years.
- Should have played the PM role for at least four to five years.
- Should have a flair for process compliance.
- Should be well versed with processes for executing different digital projects.
· Significant experience at a senior level in a PMO Function.
· Recognized formal project management qualification (PMP/APMP/Prince2/P30 or equivalent) is desirable.
· Developed project/program management and planning skills and experience.
· Ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programs.
· Ownership of the organization’s Project Delivery Approach, its implementation, establishment and iteration.
· Ability to and experience of providing input to organizational business and budget planning.
· Good understanding of performance management frameworks and tools in the delivery of business objectives.
· Team management experience with the ability to manage and motive virtual or matrix project teams as well as the PMO.
· Experience of being a Business Partner and managing those relationships.
· Experience of prioritization matrices and working with the business to determine appropriate project prioritization.
· Ability to juggle different projects/priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure.
· Capability to provide timely, accurate and relevant project and portfolio reporting as agreed.
· Capability to track project benefits realization and lessons learnt activities to feed into on-going improvements.
· Experience in embedding the use of RAID logs as part of the day to day project activities.
· Able to focus on a clear goal in all actions.
· Ability to monitor and report on project budgets across the portfolio at stakeholder and Sponsor levels.
· Responsible for mentoring and coaching the Project Managers in the Service Line and business project teams to effectively implement the Project Delivery Approach.
Thought leader with a view to creating a viable PMCoE service and supporting pragmatic delivery of projects
Strong experience in Java Stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science background.