Project Manager – Chennai
PeopleStrong is India’s leading human resource (HR) solutions and HR technology company, enriching experience of over 175+ corporate customers and over …
- Should have a minimum of 10 Years of relevant work experience in Manufacturing Industries which includes Sourcing, Technology (R/D), Heavy engineering installations, Service etc.
- Should have the ability to understand the Full Value Chain in any organization with detailed level of Economic understanding and be able to define Critical path in any project to work focused.
- Should be having a Techno-Commercial exposure with experience in handling all kinds of Projects like Technology transfer projects, Design upgrade projects, Facility upgrade projects, Launch of new Products in other regions across the globe, Construction projects and Offshoring projects of shifting tasks from one country to another.
- Should have exposure into development life-cycle of engineering components as well right from the process of validation of technical drawings & details, supplier development, pricing finalization, prototyping of components / assembly etc.
- Ensure Projects are executed on time fulfilling Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost Targets of the company as per Plan.
- Ensure resource availability with all stake-holders to manage projects within organization without any delays.
- Be a single point of contact for all connected departments like Planning, Technology, Sourcing and Production factories to make sure effective communication & data sharing is available across all stake-holders during Product development cycle.
- Will be responsible for reaching 1) Required Safety level in any given project 2) Quality of the outcome of the project, 3) Delivery / Completion schedule targeted & 4) also the Cost Targets set for the execution & as well as a result of the project., thereby held responsible for the integrated approach with all relevant functions with effective project management skills.