Project Manager (E learning domain) – Mumbai
iWork Solutions is a pioneer in providing HR Consultancy Services which includes Recruitment, Assessment, HR Policies and a wide range of services spread across various industries and functions. We are a dedicated team of Professional Consultants offering services like Executive Search, Overseas Recruitments, Turnkey Projects, Training OD and Designing HR Policies.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget and to agreed quality and technical requirements
- Provide regular updates and reports to your line manager including budgets, delivery timelines, project plans and risk assessments
- Ensure all projects are resourced efficiently and appropriately with maximum utilization of both internal and external teams
- Monitor all projects for financial performance and identify risks and mitigations to ensure projects are delivered with profitably
- Lead the project teams both internal and external
- Excellent communicator with proven client-handling skills and experience.
- Proven expertise in managing project teams.
- Commercial aware proactively looking for areas to increase profitability and add value to projects and our customers.
- Ability to work independently and to use own initiative wherever appropriate.
- Be organized and efficient with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Be conscientious and hardworking with a can-do attitude.
- Total exp:
- E learning domain exp:
- Project Management exp:
- current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- current location:
- Reason for change: