We have an urgent opportunity for a Project Manager to join our growing team in Mumbai. This person will be fully accountable for the delivery of corporate fit-out projects, from tender meeting to close out, in Mumbai and nearby states. The potential incumbent will partner closely with our clients and help them achieve real estate goals through strong program planning, budgeting and implementation of project work scope.
The role will be based in Mumbai and report directly to the Country Director of India. Depending on the project site location, some travel within India will be required.
- Manage all stages of the project that includes scope definition, design, tendering, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Develop and maintain delivery systems and procedures.
- Administer contracts and manage consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure all OH&S procedures and practices are follow at all times by our employees and subcontractors.
- Assist the Director of Hong Kong in business development activities, which comprises of collateral preparation, fee negotiation, client meetings and delivery of presentations.
- Develop and manage accounts assigned by the Director of Hong Kong.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the corporate fit-out, building or property industry.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Construction Management or relevant discipline.
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management or trade certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Strong demonstrated experience in relationship management with external clients and contractors.
- Solid business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.