Project Manager – PMO
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the PMO team who will take on the management of key projects and portfolios. Responsibilities include ensuring on time, within budget and within scope project deliveries by our solution managers; PMO reporting, portfolio reviews etcetera.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all portfolios are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Excellent conflict and Escalation management skills
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and rollout.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong MS Project knowledge is mandatory
- Highly desirable: Microsoft Project server (Online or EPM)
- PMP / PRINCE II certification.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/Btech.