Senior CRM Project Manager
Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research &amp;amp;amp; analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
- Contribute to defining project scope, goals and deliverables for global CRM implementation projects.
- Develop detailed project plans and track progress throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborate internally with management to identify appropriate resources needed per initiative.
- Coordinate project activities with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Manage scope, issues and risks, and escalating to leadership as appropriate.
- Manage a tight change control process to ensure project scope is delivered as expected.
- Liaise with project stakeholders including internal business partners on an ongoing basis to manage expectations surrounding project scope, deliverables, resources, schedule and cost.
- Ensure appropriate resources are engaged and committed during the project life cycle.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts through routine status reports and meetings.
- Initiate and maintain issue logs, taking responsibility for identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and business issues.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, status reports and budgets.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the project.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the client and stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of our product to provide high level guidance for best practices and functional knowledge.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Identify opportunities for, and contribute to, project management process improvements.
Desired Profile (Experience, Key Skills) Experience 5 to 8 years
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- 3+ years of CRM experience .
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an asset.
- Integration and data migration experience is an asset.
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Strong project management, leadership and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and doesnt wait to escalate issues.
- Strong creative, analytical and problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects to completion with aggressive schedules and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and healthcare industries would be an asset.
- Supports and maintains a positive attitude and vision with peers, associates and management.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Project and MS Office applications