Urgent Requirement for PMO (Senior Lead)
Pyramid Consulting – We’re here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 1996, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.
- Ensuring procedures are followed for: the registration of infrastructure project requests; recording of project plans and progress; archiving key contractual documentation; and the creation of key information required for projects to start and to be billed.
- Providing the financial data stored in our finance systems.
- Contribute to IPPD service quality improvements by helping to strengthening Supplier PMOs back office team.
- Ensuring we follow and adhere to agreed IPPD work/process standards and comply with Service Level Agreements.
- Provide guidance and support Supplier PMOs effectively while ensuring Infrastructure project delivery E2E process is followed.
- Ensure project folders are file with project related info by Supplier PMOs. Escalate as necessary when issue arise.
- Provide support to Supplier PMOs in ensuring the Project reporting tool is always updated with accurate info.
- Accurately updating all Project related Data in the Shell Project reporting tool based on proposal received
- Quality Assurance on all documents during project requests, changes and closure. Proactively taking lead to updates PARA handbook to make sure it is always evergreen
- Over 20 reports that need to be produced on monthly basis to Management.
- Knowledge and some exposure to Infrastructure PMO ways of working would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a global virtual team environment.
- Proven experience in relationship management.
- Proven experience in vendor management.
- Knowledge in MS Access and SQL would be an advantage
- Highly analytical person
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Outlook, SharePoint, SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables, V look up and H lookup.
- Fluent in English both in writing and speaking and demonstrating well developed communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Self-starter with good analysis and problem solving skills.